Discipline and Appeal
There are 7 disciplinary penalties as follows:
- Verbal admonition Or in writing
- Cut the conduct score
- Disqualified from entrance examination
- Inhibit degree approval
- To get out of student status
- Any student who is punished under this regulation has the right to appeal only for serious disciplinary action.
- To appeal within 30 days from the date of knowing the punishment order
- The appeal shall be in writing signed by the appellant. And make an appeal for themselves only Will appeal for someone else Or can not assign someone to appeal
- To submit a letter of appeal through the yearly advisor Or the assigned person and order the letter of appeal to the Student Disciplinary Committee within 3 business days from the date of receiving the appeal letter.
- The Student Discipline Appeal Committee Complete the consideration of the appeal within 15 days from the date of receiving the appeal letter. And offer opinions to the President The Rector shall give orders within 15 days from the date of receiving the report from the Student Discipline Appeal Committee.